We will meet you in Wadi Rum village at the Rest House in the early afternoon, which is 6km after the Visitor Center where you must pay a 5 JD entrance fee per person (free with Jordan Pass). If you are driving, you can park your vehicle at Wadi Rum Rest House.
Tour is possible after an overnight stay at Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp as well, then starting time will be at 9am (after breakfast).
We visit the most famous places in our desert:
– Lawrence Spring
– Khasali Canyon (with ancient 2000-year-old Nabatean inscriptions)
– Um Fruth rock bridge
– Lawrence’s house
– the Red Sand Dune
During this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover nice, quiet landscapes and to enjoy the nature and silence of the desert.
In the end of the tour, we will travel back to Wadi Rum Village or to our Bedouin camp for an overnight stay.*
Price per person:
1 person: 60 JD
2 people: 30 JD
3 people: 20 JD
4 – 7 people: 15 JD
Special Discounts for Children:
Under 14 years old: 20% off adult’s price
Under 3 years old: free of charge
Payable in cash (Jordanian Dinar) at the end of the trip.
- Bedouin guide with Jeep
- Camel ride back to village from camp in the last morning for an additional price (20JD for 1 hour). More details upon arrival, no reservation in advance.
- * Overnight stay at Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp (Prices Include: Dinner, Breakfast & Transportation):
Adults: 35 JD per person (Single tent: 50JD)
Children (Under 14 Years Old): 20 JD per person / (Under 3 Years Old): Free of Charge
- Visitors who come at around the same time each day will be in a shared tour. In this case, tour price will charged according to the total number of participants in the shared tour (see price above).
- Otherwise, it will be a private tour.