We will meet you in Wadi Rum village at the Rest House in the early afternoon, which is 6km after the Visitor Center where you must pay a 5 JD entrance fee per person (free with Jordan Pass). If you are driving, you can park your vehicle at Wadi Rum Rest House. We will then enjoy traditional Bedouin Tea before beginning our journey.
We visit the most famous places in our desert:
– Lawrence Spring
– Khasali Canyon (with ancient 2000-year-old Nabatean inscriptions)
– Um Fruth rock bridge
– Lawrence’s house
– the Red Sand Dune
During this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover nice, quiet landscapes and to enjoy the nature and silence of the desert.
In the end of the tour, we will travel to our camp to see the sunset. After the sunset, you will spend the night in our fully equipped camp, eating a traditional Bedouin dinner and enjoying the desert night sky.
Price per person:
1 person: 90 JD
2 people: 60 JD
3 people: 55 JD
4 – 7 people: 50 JD
Special Discounts for Children (who share parent’s tent):
Under 14 years old: 50% off adult’s price
Under 3 years old: free of charge
Payable in cash (Jordanian Dinar) at the end of the trip.
- Bedouin guide with Jeep
- Overnight in our Bedouin equipped camp (with private tent with beds, bed linen, and shared bathroom facilities)
- Traditional Bedouin dinner and breakfast with tea and bottled mineral water
- Camel ride back to village from camp in the last morning for an additional price (20JD for 1 hour). More details upon arrival, no reservation in advance.
- Visitors who come at around the same time each day will be in a shared tour (max 6 persons per jeep). In this case, tour price will charged according to the total number of participants in the shared tour (see price above).
- Otherwise, it will be a private tour.