We will meet you in Wadi Rum Village at the Rest House at 9:30 AM, which is 6km after the Visitor Center where you must pay a 5 JD entrance fee per person (or free with Jordan Pass). If you are driving, you can park your vehicle at Wadi Rum Rest House. We will then enjoy traditional Bedouin Tea before beginning our journey.
We will take a 4X4 Jeep to visit a Nabatean Temple, Lawrence Spring, Khazali Canyon, Um Fruth Rock Bridge and Burddah Rock Bridge in the morning before lunch, which is provided.
In the afternoon, we continue down to Barragh canyon, where you can have a nice hike if you like. After crossing Wadi Um Ishreen to visit Lawrence’s house, the Infishia inscriptions, red sand dunes, and map of Wadi Rum.
Tour ends at Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp.*
After breakfast, we will go by Jeep to Nomad’s Land close to the border with Saudi Arabia in the south. We will spend some time hiking in this area, enjoying the silence of the desert where you will find only a few Bedouins with goats and camels. Here we will have lunch.
In the afternoon, we will visit Katar’s spring on our way back to the Wadi Rum Village.
1 person: 180 JD per person
2 people: 100 JD per person
3 people: 80 JD per person
4 people: 70 JD per person
5 to 6 people: 60 JD per person
Special Discounts for Children:
Under 14 years old: 20% off adult’s price
Under 3 years old: free of charge
Payable in cash (Jordanian Dinar) at the end of the trip.
- Bedouin guide (Local Bedouin guide) with Jeep
- 2 Lunches, tea and bottled mineral water
- * Overnight stay at Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp
- Visitors who come at around the same time each day will be in a shared tour (max 6 persons per jeep). In this case, tour price will charged according to the total number of participants in the shared tour (see price above).
- Otherwise, it will be a private tour.