We will meet you in Wadi Rum Village at the Rest House at 9:00 AM, which is 6km after the Visitor Center where you must pay a 5 JD entrance fee per person (or free with Jordan Pass). If you are driving, you can park your vehicle at Wadi Rum Rest House. Then we begin our journey.
In the afternoon, we continue down to Barragh canyon, where you can have a nice hike if you like. After crossing Wadi Um Ishreen to visit Lawrence’s house, the Infishia inscriptions, red sand dunes, and map of Wadi Rum. Finally we will go back to our Bedouin camp where you can see an amazing sunset and enjoy a delicious dinner.
After breakfast in our camp, we will go by Jeep to Nomad’s Land close to the border with Saudi Arabia in the south. We will spend some time hiking in this area, enjoying the silence of the desert where you will find only a few Bedouins with goats and camels. Here we will have lunch.
In the afternoon, we will visit Katar’s spring on our way back to our Bedouin camp where you will spend the night.
1 person: 200 JD per person
2 people: 140 JD per person
3 to 4 people: 130 JD per person
5 to 6 people: 120JD per person
Special Discounts for Children:
Under 14 years old: 50% off adult’s price
Under 3 years old: free of charge
Payable in cash (Jordanian Dinar) at the end of the trip.
- Bedouin guide with Jeep
- Bedouin equipped camp (with private tent with beds, bed linen and shared bathroom)
- Traditional Bedouin meals (two lunches, dinner, breakfast) with tea and bottled mineral water
- Camel ride back to village from camp in the last morning for an additional price (20JD for 1 hour). More details upon arrival, no reservation in advance.
- Visitors who come at around the same time each day will be in a shared tour (max 6 persons per jeep). In this case, tour price will charged according to the total number of participants in the shared tour (see price above).
- Otherwise, it will be a private tour.