We will meet you in Wadi Rum Village at the Rest House at 9:00 AM, which is 6km after the Visitor Center where you must pay a 5 JD entrance fee per person (or free with Jordan Pass). If you are driving, you can park your vehicle at Wadi Rum Rest House before beginning our journey.
We will take a 20 minute Jeep ride to Burdah Rock Bridge and start scrambling over pale yellow sandstone slabs to the top of the arch. There will be a short climb with ropes for safety just before the arch. We will enjoy awe-inspiring views across the whole region on top of the arch, the largest in the whole of Wadi Rum. We then descend via a steep crack or we can return the way we came, which is an easier option.
In the afternoon we will walk through the desert to admire the different colored sands, ranging from bright white to deep purple, passing along incredible rock formations. On this route we will cross the Red Sand Dunes. In the evening, we will have dinner and sleep at our Bedouin camp.
After breakfast, we will go down to Barragh canyon, where you can have a nice hike if you like. After crossing Wadi Um Ishreen to visit Lawrence’s house, the Infishia inscriptions, red sand dunes, and map of Wadi Rum.
After lunch, we will take the Jeep to see Um Fruth Rock Bridge and Khazali Canyon where we will hike for an hour before going back to Wadi Rum Village.
1 person: 180 JD per person
2 people: 130 JD per person
3 to 4 people : 110 JD per person
5 to 6 people : 90 JD per person
Payable in cash (Jordanian Dinar) at the end of the trip.
- Bedouin guide with Jeep
- Bedouin equipped camp (with private tent with beds, bed linen and shared bathroom)
- Traditional Bedouin meals (two lunches, dinner, breakfast) with tea and bottled mineral water
- Camel ride back to village from camp in the last morning for an additional price (20JD for 1 hour). More details upon arrival, no reservation in advance.
- Visitors who come at around the same time each day will be in a shared tour (max 6 persons per jeep). In this case, tour price will charged according to the total number of participants in the shared tour (see price above).
- Otherwise, it will be a private tour.