We will meet you in Wadi Rum Village at the Rest House at 9am, which is 6km after the Visitor Center where you must pay a 5 JD entrance fee per person (or free with Jordan Pass).
If you are driving, you can park your vehicle at Wadi Rum Rest House. We will then enjoy traditional Bedouin Tea before beginning our journey.
In the afternoon, we continue down to Barragh canyon where you can have a nice hike if you like. It is possible to hike a variety of different short routes.
After crossing Wadi Um Ishreen to visit Lawrence’s house, Infishia inscription, red sand dunes, and a map of Wadi Rum. Finally we will go back to our Bedouin camp where you can see an amazing sunset and enjoy a delicious dinner.
The next morning after breakfast we will bring you back to Wadi Rum Village.
Price per person:
1 person: 120 JD
2 people: 75 JD
3 to 7 people: 60 JD
Special Discounts for Children (who share parent’s tent):
Under 14 years old: 50% off adult’s price
Under 3 years old: free of charge
Payable in cash (Jordanian Dinar) at the end of the trip.
- Bedouin guide (Local Bedouin guide) with Jeep
- Overnight in our Bedouin equipped camp (with private tent with beds, bed linen, and shared bathroom)
- Traditional Bedouin meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast) with tea and bottled mineral water
- Camel ride back to village from camp in the last morning for an additional price (20JD for 1 hour). More details upon arrival, no reservation in advance.
- Visitors who come at around the same time each day will be in a shared tour (max 6 persons per jeep). In this case, tour price will charged according to the total number of participants in the shared tour (see price above).
- Otherwise, it will be a private tour.